At Southern Mobility Services we have a range of mobility scooters and powered wheelchairs at our showroom in Basingstoke that you can try and our mobility specialists will help you choose the right product that bests suits your needs.
You then lease the product for a set period of 3 years in a complete worry-free package for as little as £12.50 per week which is paid directly from your mobility allowence. Most products will cost less than your allowence so you will continue to receive the remainder of your money.
Your package offers complete peace of mind for the duration of the agreement with insurance and breakdown cover, an annual service as well as maintenance, repairs, tyres, & batteries.
Should by any chance your condition or lifestyle change in any way and you have good reason to end the agreement then Motability can be flexible in these cases.
When your agreement ends you return your scooter/powerchair and then choose a new one and you will receive £100 end of contract bonus.
If you receive any of the following benefits then you will qualify
- - Enhanced rate of the mobility componant of personal independence payments (PIP)
- - Higher rate of the mobility component of the disability Living Allowence (DLA)
- - War pensioners Mobility Supplement
- - Armed Forces Independence Payment
You can visit Southern Mobility services or contact us to arrange a home visit and we can assess you and help you choose a product based on:
- - The distance you travel and where you go
- - If it's for indoor use
- - The weight the product needs to carry
- - Where you will store it